How To Store Aricept Children in our society confront many challenges in the process of growing up. Gang violence, bullying, drugs, homelessness, mental illness, and other social issues prevent many youth from achieving their full potential. Youth-on-the-Move Education International (YOMEI) aims
• to assist youth in developing a positive self-esteem; and self-confidence;
• to develop youth communication, leadership and employment skills
• to identify the artistic talents in youth
• to collaborate with other organizations to help us reach our goals
• to build bonds among the generations
• to foster respect and value of cultural diversity
Can You Buy Viagra In Boots Uk What is Youth-on-the-Move Education International (YOMEI)?
The organization is a nonprofit (501(c)(3) public benefit. It is concerned with illiteracy, delinquency, drugs, low self-esteem, bullying, school drops; homelessness; and educational excellence featuring multiple cultures and multiple generations.
• Dr. Paricia Adelekan, the co-founder is a seasoned and fully credentialed international educator, teacher trainer, youth-advocate, writer, speaker, and business woman. She organized YOMEI in 1986, as a prevention/intervention program to deter youth from the destructive elements in society. She says “the future of today’s youth depends on the help we give them today.”
The organization places much emphasis on academics, the Arts, athletics, and communication and leadership skills to help youth succeed in life with the help of positive community role models.
Parents, church members, business professionals, retired educators, artists, the gifted, college students and others volunteer as tutors, mentors, role models and supporters.
Discount Xenical Online What SERVICES DO WE OFFER?
• Tutoring (grades 4-16) in basic skills (math, science, English language); reading, writing and communication, leadership and social skills, college prep, CAHSEE, English as a Second Language (ESL, EEL)
• Introduce youth to the arts, sciences, STEM, athletics
• Conduct talent and academic (college) searches and placements for youth- and teach youth how to search and prepare for college themselves – often with the help of their parents and small groups
• Job preparation, procurement, and development
alesse generics OUR SUPPORTERS
The organization is operated by a Board of Directors, an Advisory Board, youth, educators, parents, business and community volunteers and others who have youth as their main focus.
see url MEMBERSHIP FEES:
• adult ($35.00);
• Youth ($25.00)
• Family: ($50.00)
Board Members ($125.00 annually)
Hall of Famers ($150.00 annually)
Donors ____________ variable amounts
Sponsors: $500.00, $1,000,$3,000
Levitra For Cholesterol Regular Members, Board Member, Hall of Famer:
• Have your own membership card and number, entitling you to various benefits
• Helping/sponsor multi-cultural youth to succeed in life
• Satisfaction of knowing that you are encouraging youth to be all that they can be
• Tax deductible write-off
• Helping the organization service its youth members and families
• Proof that you are making efforts to improve society by supporting a youth program
• Opportunity to donate time, money, goods, services, advice, etc. to a public-benefit organization
follow BOARD MEMBERS:
Dr. Patricia Adelekan, Founder, CEO, Retired Educator; writer, speaker
Mr. Albert Wilson, Treasurer, (Chairman of the Board), Retired Military, Businessman
Linda Jaeckels, DTM (Secretary of the Board, Retired Food Technician, Community Servant)
Von Roy, Director, Retired, Software Engineer
Alan G, Business man
Victor Roy, Youth
Chima Ouigwe, Student
Victoria Moody, Youth/student
Branden Adam Butler, Youth
Marie Rose, Parent
Gretchen Shoemaker, Business Woman